COVID-19 Update 9/14/20
We wanted to let everyone know we have made the decision to postpone the wedding again. There were a lot of people who let us know they weren’t comfortable to travel early next year and we want everyone to feel safe and be able to have as “normal” of a celebration as we can. We are postponing until Thursday October 14-Saturday October 16, 2021. The celebration will still be at the same set of resorts (Generations, El Dorado Royale, El Dorado Casitas) in Riviera Maya, Mexico. For those of you booked through destination weddings here is some information:
- Your original room reservation is being transferred to the same days in October (example Thurs check in Sun check out)
- If you added a complimentary extra day when we first postponed they are canceling that, however they are lowering the daily rates and offering a partial refund. This means you all should receive some $ back and if you wanted to add the extra day again you may be able to cover it with your partial refund, or you can just keep your original reservation and take the entire partial refund
- You may be able to upgrade your room since the rates went down, for example El Dorado Royale swim up suites are much cheaper than before
- If you can’t come in October you need to contact Sonia to get a voucher and book another weekend in 2021 using your credit or risk losing it
- If anything isn’t clear about the room reservations or to change anything please call or email Sonia. Expect an email from her soon with an updated amendment to your reservation.
We hope everyone can still make it and want to thank you all for hanging in there with us on this. Call email or text us anytime if you have any questions. Our #s are 909-268-8713 (Nina) & 951-733-7410 (Neeraj).
Nina & Neeraj
From previous update:
If you did not have travel insurance a full cancelation/refund is not permitted, however this is the hotel's policy from their website as of today:
For reservations (individual room reservations) that opt to cancel from the group and are under penalty:Clients may change the travel dates of their current reservation for a future travel date between now and December 22, 2021 (travel completed by this date), without penalty.Prevailing rates will apply for new travel dates.
Nina had told her parents she was never getting married.
Neeraj had sworn off Indian girls and was thinking the same.
But as luck would have it, their friends convinced them to download some dating apps and try meeting new people...what's the worst that could happen?
The two matched on Hinge in the fall of 2018 and after a few conversations about the awkward Indian teenager years, the best cartoons on Netflix, and of course their favorite foods, Neeraj finally asked her on a date.
Instantly they knew this time was different. Everything clicked and was so easy. Neeraj was surprised that a girl as beautiful as Nina was as weird and quirky as he was. Nina was impressed by how introspective and thoughtful Neeraj was (editors note: and funny/handsome). Within a few months they had met each other's parents, and in August 2019 Neeraj surprised Nina with an engagement ring at the Denver Botanical Gardens in Colorado. She said yes and the planning was on. After much discussion and debate, the families agreed a destination wedding was the right call. Thanks Moms and Dads!
Pretty good algorithm Hinge!
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM